Apr 14, 2021

New Website/Blog and Newsletter

 I recently joined a new website platform and it includes a blog feature. I have decided to move my blog to that platform to keep it all in one place for editing and posting. I would love and appreciate if you continue to follow my blog on that platform. Here is a link to my website: www.mfbruno.com Just click on the Blog category in the headings and it will take you directly to the blog. You will then notice a "Follow this blog" in the upper right corner on the blog page where you can click and sign back up to receive notifications of my blog postings. There is also a separate newsletter feature you can also sign up for, which I hope to post once a month. Finger crossed. Thank you in advance. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via my website.  


No comments:

Post a Comment