Oct 31, 2012

Hoboken Stroll Study


I will be giving a demo at the PPSCC Members show Nov. 10, 1pm-Pastel Demo Info


I am hoping this Hoboken spot and the people in the area are fairing alright with the last number of days events. My daughter lived in Hoboken until recently and I enjoyed visiting her often while she was there. Some of her close friends are still in the area. The restaurants and shops all around the area were fantastic and a pleasure to take in. And I had recently finished up this little study in anticipation of creating a larger piece of the scene.

My prayers and well wishes go out to all the people affected by this horrible monster of a storm! Please know you are in our thoughts.

Ways to help are already being established- Here is one link to the Red Cross to help out the victims. Red Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment